Manager, Capital Cycle Camp
The Capital Cycle Camp is small summer camp that is devoted to youth development, family engagement, and all things related to cycling. We offer competitive pay, a great staff work culture, and the ability to connect with families from all over the Washington, D.C. area.
Capital Cycle Camp is the place for you if you love being outside, mentoring the future generation, and love riding your bike. We are known for the great care we take with campers and employees alike.
The Position : We’re looking for a Manager to handle the camp program on a daily basis. You will be in constant communication with the director and founder. This will be a hourly position that runs from June 17th to July 26th. Pay is dependent on experience $18 - $24 per hour. The manager can expect to work 45-50 hours a week from roughly 8am - 6pm. (Monday-Friday)
A candidate should be at least 18 years old. Have experience working with students and families. Or have previous experience working in camps and experience with organizing events. Have the ability to think on their feet and independently problem solve. Please apply if you are highly reflective individual who works hard and loves working with the community.
● Handle all registration and on boarding each week of camp;
● Monitor/organize all forms, scheduling, and paperwork for the business;
● Communicate consistently with families via phone and over email; and
● Collaborate with and support your small team of staff.
The Location: Capitol Hill Neighborhood, Washington, D.C. Exact location is TBD.
Why Should You Apply?
● You love growing as a person.
● You find it rewarding to work with kids and families.
● Your ideal job is to be outside leading groups of kids on your bike.
● You are highly organized, hardworking, and responsible.
Please send your resume and an email expressing interest to Ben Berkow at firstname.lastname@example.org .